Unfortunately, the original time has changed from 7pm to the classic 1pm. It was a selfish move on my part, but I just found out yesterday that my uncle (from Reno, Nevada!) and pep-pep are coming to pick me up in Ann Arbor and we’re having supper together Saturday evening. I really wanted to go on the ride, so I just changed the time. Sorry for those of you who were counting on the 7pm ride.
- May 30th, 2009
- 1PM. Yes, that’s ONE O’ CLOCK. Not 7 o’clock.
- Clocktower at Pioneer
- NO THEME
- We’re celebrating Matthew’s new bicycle that he ordered from eBay. It should arrive via FedEx sometime today (He named it Clover).
- Buy Matthew some bubble tea or something
- Maybe make him a present.
- Give him a hug.
- Make him a card.
- This is one of the last rides of the school year… the time is now, to join PBRS.
MATT MAYFIELD THIS IS THE RIDE FOR YOU!